Linking with Scrap Happy. Her link back to me doesn’t work, though.
I can’t say that I accomplished much of what I planned last week, but there was some vacuuming, and there was a little straightening that went on.
After straightening: (Please tell me you can tell the difference!)
I also decided to work a little on the 25-patches, #7 on the 17 in 2017 list. I sorted and counted them. 22 Red ones, 12 or 13 blue ones (I know that one on top looks brown, but it really is blue … though I may re-evaluate where it goes!); 8-9 browns ones and and another 8-9 green ones. There’s one purple, and 3 gold, I think, plus two black. For now, I’m going to work on making 3 more red ones and see what I can do with those.
Goals for the week of January 9:
- Westering Women for December
- Work on seams for July Postcard CQ block
- Finish Modern Sampler block, #24
- Make one F2F swap block in hot pink/magenta, muted dark green and grey on a white or creme background. for Esther
- Add borders to Star Baby.
- Snowball log cabin blocks
- Promised Land 4-Patches
Back Burner Projects moved to tab.